If the spouse was on the homestead application and on the deed of the home, they may be entitled to stay in the home after a death has occurred. Each situation is different so give us a call and we will try and help. We can refer you to a probate attorney if needed.

Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until We Win. Call now to gain our experienced help. 850-215-7777 or visit our website at https://www.perry-young.com/

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This