WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- What To Do After Suffering A Burn From A Gas Tank ExplosionGas tank explosions can be very painful and cause serious injuries. So who is to be held accountable? Watch personal injury attorney, Larry Perry, explain what to do after suffering an injury due to a gas tank explosion. Learn more by calling (850) 215-7777 or visiting perry-young.comPosted on July 19, 2021
- How To Handle A Construction LeanThere is a certain protocol a person must follow to accurately file a lean. Learn more as attorneys Ted Howell and Doug Smith explain this process. Learn more at (850) 215-7777 or visit perry-young.comPosted on July 19, 2021
- Littering: Misdemeanor or Felony?You might think that littering may be reprimanded with a a ticket or a fine. However, littering can actually be a misdemeanor according to lawyers, Chris Young and James Dowgul of Panama City, Florida. Here is what you need to know next time you think about throwing trash on the ground. Learn more legal facts […]Posted on June 29, 2021
- What Lawyers Investigate Before TrialMuch of the investigation happens long before a trial takes place. Watch Florida personal injury attorney, Chris Young, explain the important facts about investigations. Learn more at perry-young.com or call (850) 215-7777 for free legal advice 24/7.Posted on June 29, 2021
- Why A Client Should Disclose Evidence To Their LawyerThere are many reasons a client would withhold information or evidence from their lawyer. However, it is imperative to disclose all information in order to get the case resolved. Watch personal injury attorney, Chris Young, explain important information on case evidence. Learn more at perry-young.com or call (850) 215-7777 for legal questions.Posted on June 29, 2021
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]