WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Who Is Responsible For My Slip & Fall In A Parking Lot Belonging to Multiple Businesses?When you slip and fall in a parking lot that belongs to multiple businesses, it really depends on who would be responsible. It could be the business, property management company, or the landowner depending on how the lease is written and where as well why you fell in the first place. You will need to […]Posted on August 3, 2020
- What Happens When A Firework Causes Damage?This caller had a firework land on his boat and it caused some damages but he had no idea where it came from or who shot it off. His insurance wants him to find out who did it so they can be held liable but what happens if you cant? Your own insurance should cover […]Posted on August 3, 2020
- How Do Lawyers Decide How Much Your Case Should Be Worth?As you know, each case is different so each attorney’s value of that same case more than likely will also be different. When deciding the value it comes down to a lot of different variables such as the extent of the injuries, the treatment for said injuries, the damages to the vehicles, how has this […]Posted on August 3, 2020
- What Happens When A Minor Is Involved In A Car Accident?Someone under 18 cannot pursue a claim on their own behalf and require an adult or parent to pursue it for them because minors cannot legally enter a binding contract even if they have been involved in a car accident. If you are unable to do this or do not understand how to do this, […]Posted on August 3, 2020
- How Long Will A Personal Injury Case Take To Settle If I Represent Myself?Each case is different just as each insurance policy is different and the amount of time it will take to settle the claim depends on all the factors such as evidence, medical findings, statements, and any other records you may have. If multiple people get injured in an accident, this may require extra time to […]Posted on August 3, 2020
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]