WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Can A Police Officer Pull You Over While Blacked Out At Night?Has the law changed where a police vehicle can pull you over while blacked out? Watch to learn more on the legalities of getting pulled over. When in doubt, it is important to speak with an experienced lawyer. Learn more at perry-young.com.Posted on April 12, 2021
- Should You Contact A Lawyer After A Propane Explosion?Any time an explosion occurs, it is appropriate to know all of the possible causes. Safety protocols and possible causes of an explosion should be taken into account and evaluated by a professional. Learn more by talking to an experienced attorney. The attorneys at Perry & Young are available 24/7. Call (850) 215-7777 or visit […]Posted on April 12, 2021
- How Can Your Life Policy Work In Your Favor?It is important to know the intricate details of your life insurance policy and the certain provisions in your contract. Watch to learn more on how your policy might work in your favor.Posted on April 12, 2021
- How To Distribute Assets To ChildrenThere are several legal instruments to use when implementing a plan for your children if something happened to you. Learn more on how an attorney can help even the most unique cases.Posted on April 12, 2021
- When To Seek Suspicious Activity With An Insurance AdjusterWhen dealing with an insurance adjuster, it is important to be competent. Certain factors can come into play when dealing with a case such as time, efficiency, and other complex matters. Visit perry-young.com for more details on how to deal with suspicious activity.Posted on April 12, 2021
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]