WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Is a Workforce Reduction The Same as a Layoff?It really is up to your employer to clarify which applies to you. After you know this information, you can be prepared to take your next steps which would be filing for unemployment and any other assistance you might need for the time being. Sometimes the layoff may be temporary or you might find another […]Posted on June 9, 2020
- What Exactly is Uninsured Motorist Coverage & Is It Worth Having?Uninsured Motorist coverage is exactly what it sounds like. It covers your vehicle damages in the event you are in an accident with someone with no coverage or the other driver leaves the scene of an accident before you can get any of their information. It is definitely worth having since the percentage of uninsured […]Posted on June 9, 2020
- Will My Business Interruption Insurance Coverage Cover Closures Due to COVID-19This depends on your specific policy so we would have to review the policy to accurately answer that. Some policies include coverage for mandated closures which is exactly what happened to many businesses so there may be some coverage out there for you. Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • […]Posted on June 9, 2020
- How to Deal With Phone Scammers & Rip-Offs?There are a lot of scams & rip-offs going around but essentially scammers will call or text you trying to get you to either send money or buy a gift card that they will then try and get you to give the information to so that they can rip you off. The best way to […]Posted on June 9, 2020
- Do You Need A Will Created In Order to Be Cremated?No, you do not need a will to be cremated. You can contact a funeral home beforehand and essentially prepay for your cremation/services so that it is taken care of in the event that you pass. Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until We Win. […]Posted on June 9, 2020
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]