WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Do You Have A Florida Medical Malpractice Case?A medical malpractice claim in Florida is the last thing an individual should ever have to deal with. So how do you know if you are in a situation that points to medical malpractice? Watch partner of Perry & Young law firm, Ted Howell, explain what is involved in distinguishing a medical malpractice case in […]Posted on January 17, 2022
- What Is The Liability Law When Hosting A Party In Florida?What are the liability laws when hosting a party or gathering in Florida? The repercussions could be severe if one is not careful. Watch senior partner of Perry & Young and accomplished personal injury attorney, Chris Young, explain what to think about before hosting a gathering in Florida. For more free legal advice, watch LAWCALL […]Posted on January 17, 2022
- Are Driving Suspensions Shortened If You Fail A BAC Test In Florida?Driving suspensions in Florida can vary based on whether or not you opted out of taking a BAC test after drinking and driving. Watch DUI attorney, James Dowgul, explain what goes into the driving suspension process. As seen on “Law Call” every Sunday, our family of attorneys provides comprehensive legal advice to personal injury victims […]Posted on January 17, 2022
- What You Need To Know About Car WarrantiesWarranties differ based on where you bought your vehicle. Whether you bought your vehicle new or used, watch senior partner of Perry & Young PA, Larry Perry, and personal injury lawyer, Lance Berry, explain what you need to know about car warranties. The “LAWCALL” television show on WMBB News 13 provides comprehensive legal advice. The […]Posted on January 14, 2022
- Can Powers of Attorney Be Changed?Can powers of attorney be changed? Watch senior partner, Larry Perry, and attorney, Lance Berry, explain the process of switching powers of attorney. Watch “Law Call” every Sunday on WMBB News 13 for legal advice from our family of attorneys in the Florida Panhandle. At Perry & Young, our clients are our family for all […]Posted on January 14, 2022
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]