WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Wrongful EvictionPosted on December 27, 2018
- Unpaid WagesPosted on December 27, 2018
- Notice Of CommencementPosted on December 27, 2018
- Dealing With Damage From Hurricane MichaelHow do I deal with the damage done to my home or business from a hurricane? Do you feel you did not receive fair treatment or compensation from your insurance company? Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until We Win. Call now to gain our […]Posted on December 18, 2018
- Flood DamagePosted on December 17, 2018
January 8th, 2019
A pro-tanto settlement was reached with one of 7 defendants in a lawsuit alleging breach of warranty, unjust enrichment, fraud, fraudulent suppression, negligence and wantonness, breach of contract, b[...]
January 8th, 2019
PGH attorney Matt Glover recently settled, for a confidential amount, a wrongful death lawsuit in Marengo County, Alabama. The deceased were victims of an apartment fire. Matt represented the victim[...]