WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Settling Damages in an AccidentIf you’re in a fender bender and the other driver offers you cash instead of involving the police or insurance, it is never a good idea to take them up on the offer. You don’t really know the value of the damages to the vehicle and more importantly, you don’t really know if you’ve been […]Posted on February 13, 2019
- Replacement CoverageSome insurance policies offer something call replacement coverage. Replacement coverage is the difference between the cash value of what something would be worth today versus the actual cost of it when you purchased it. If you have replacement cost coverage, most insurance companies will give you the actual cash value of an item and require […]Posted on February 13, 2019
- Home & Car DamageIf your car was damaged due to a catastrophic event such as a hurricane, you should only be responsible for one deductible. In an event like this, you would usually contact your homeowner’s policy and include the car in what was damaged. However, it all depends on the specifics of each case since no two […]Posted on February 13, 2019
- Unlicensed ContractorsHiring a contractor that’s licensed, insured, and bonded is the most important thing when it comes to making repairs on your home, especially when dealing with an insurance company. However, there are some people that make the mistake of hiring a contractor that is unlicensed. When this happens, serious issues could be of concern such […]Posted on February 13, 2019
- 8/9/2018 – Statute Of Limitations On Wrecks – Tuscaloosa, AL – LawCall – Legal VideosWhat is the statute of limitations on wrecks? Got legal questions? Go to www.lawcall.com to get answers. Email Send your email to an attorney in any of our coverage areas. We have arranged with different attorneys to respond based on your question and their expertise. Remember that laws between different jurisdictions may vary. Choose the […]Posted on August 13, 2018
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]