WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Do I Have Any Say When It Comes To My Vehicle Being Repaired or Totaled Out After An Accident?Once you make a claim, the insurance company has a little say-so when it comes to the repairs on the vehicle. It really depends on the insurance companies’ intent and the severity of the impact due to the damages to the frame. Each situation is very different. Perry & Young are here to assist you […]Posted on October 24, 2020
- Do I Need to Talk to the Adjuster After a Catastrophic Event?You need to hire an attorney to assist you in talking to the adjusters after a catastrophic event. This makes it easier for the family to focus on what really matters which is healing and rallying around the injured. Attorneys will take care of the legal matters and stress. Perry & Young are here to […]Posted on October 24, 2020
- Do I need a Lawyer After I Have Been Involved in a Car Accident?Yes, you absolutely need an attorney if you have been involved in a car accident and sustained injuries. There are appropriate actions that need to take place to get you the coverage you need after an accident. Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until We […]Posted on October 24, 2020
- Is my Landlord Responsible for Recurring Water Damage from a Storm?There are protections in place in the State of Florida that protect renters. Even if it’s not covered in your lease, your landlord is required to keep your living conditions habitable. Contact an attorney immediately to assist you. Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until […]Posted on October 24, 2020
- What Do You Do When You Need Medical Treatment After Being Arrested for Doctor Shopping?You should seek out the help of an experienced attorney to pursue a case against those who brought false charges against you. The statute of limitations is not your friend so its best to seek out legal help sooner than later. Perry & Young are here to assist you today. Free Consultation • You Pay […]Posted on October 24, 2020
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]