WVUA LawCall is West Alabama’s original televised, live 30 minute call-in legal program. Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m., area attorneys join host Mike Royer and Tuscaloosa personal injury attorney Bob Prince to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics. Tuscaloosa attorneys Matt Glover and Josh Hayes also provide legal research and information for the weekly show.
Attorney Bob Prince has more than 25 years of legal and trial experience, collecting millions of dollars for Alabama victims. He is also the founding member of the Prince, Glover & Hayes Law Group in Tuscaloosa and teaches at the University of Alabama Law School.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (205) 348-WVUA (9882). You can email your questions by clicking here. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
Mike Royer is a 40-year veteran of the broadcast television industry. He is currently the managing editor at WVUA 23. Royer is best known for his work in the Birmingham market where he worked for WBRC Fox 6 as a meteorologist. In 1990, Royer moved to WVTM where he was the main anchor of the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscasts.
While at WVTM, Royer was instrumental in the production of newscasts, special reports and news specials that received the Television Academy’s Emmy award, the Radio and Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award and several awards from the Associated Press.
- Ear Piercing InfectionsWatch attorney, Les McFatter, explain the legalities of ear piercing infections and complications. At Perry & Young, our clients are our family. • Free Consultation • You Pay NO Fees Until We Win! Call today to speak with us 24/7 at 850-215-7777 or visit https://www.perry-young.com/ #earpiercings #earpiercing #infections #piercing #piercings #laws #tattooparlor #earinfections #earinfection #earrings […]Posted on June 24, 2022
- Vehicular Manslaughter and Head-On Collisions In FloridaVehicular manslaughter or fatal head-on collisions can have a detrimental effect on the families of the victims. When it comes to seeking an attorney after vehicular manslaughter, speed is king. Watch personal injury attorneys, Ted Howell and Kelly Roberson, explain why it is important to seek an attorney after a serious fatal collision. #carcrash #autoaccidentlawyer […]Posted on June 20, 2022
- Industries In Panama City BeachWhat is Panama City Beach doing to bring more industries and economic growth to our community? County Commission Chairman, Robert Carroll explains the plans to enhance Panama City Beach.Posted on June 16, 2022
- Who Is Responsible For A Dog Bite In Florida?The Perry & Young personal injury law firm welcomes you. As seen on “Law Call” every Sunday, our family of attorneys provides comprehensive legal advice to personal injury victims in the Florida Panhandle and throughout the state, as well as Alabama and Georgia. At Perry & Young, our clients are our family. • Free Consultation […]Posted on June 15, 2022
- Noise Ordinance In Panama City BeachOut-of-town partiers have been a frequent disturbance in Panama City Beach, Florida. Listen to County Commission Chairman, Robert Carroll, explain their response regarding disruptions in the community.Posted on June 15, 2022
March 14th, 2019
Chief Ken Swindle, chief investigator here at PGH and a board member of the Tuscaloosa Salvation Army assisted in the first annual Empty Soup Bowl Fundraiser for Tuscaloosa’s Salvation Army, hel[...]
March 1st, 2019
Prince Glover Hayes partner Matt Glover read to the preschool children at Holy Spirit Elementary as part of Dr. Seuss week. Read Across America’s Dr. Seuss Week is a nationwide reading celebrati[...]
March 1st, 2019
On February 28, 2019, the Tuscaloosa Exchange Club honored 5 law enforcement officers at a luncheon during which Attorney General Steve Marshall was the guest speaker. PGH’s own Ken Swindle, retired [...]
February 28th, 2019
PGH attorney Joshua Patrick Hayes participated in a Leadership Forum on February 22 with the Alabama State Bar at Samford University. According to the ABA, the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum is ho[...]