PANAMA CITY, FL
Personal injury attorneys Larry Perry (L) & Chris Young (R)
At Perry & Young, we work closely with our clients to provide them with compassionate legal representation that is specifically tailored to their own unique situations. To do that, we have structured our firm to emphasize listening to our clients, learning their goals and providing them with the knowledge they need to make informed choices from all of the legal options available to them. Two attorneys are assigned to each case, ensuring continuity during the legal process and responsive service.
News13 LawCall™ is a live, thirty minute call-in show. The program features Panama City personal injury attorneys, Larry Perry and Chris Young, plus guest attorneys from across North Florida, who will answer your questions on a different legal topic each week.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:35pm.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Panama City, FL – Injured At Apartment Complex – 2023Viewer Email Question – “I was going to work and fell down the stairs at my apartment complex. The stair broke due to the base being metal and it rusted away from the concrete. I tore my tendon in my left elbow and I’m in a cast for 6 to 8 weeks. My back is […]Posted on December 5, 2023
- LawCall Panama City, FL – Setting Up a Trust For Your Children – 2023What things should you include when considering setting up a trust for your children and what steps should you take? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall . #willsandtrustsPosted on December 5, 2023
- LawCall Panama City, FL – Fighting at School & Injuries – Can you Sue?Viewer Email Question – “My daughter got in a fight at school. It wasn’t her fault and I think the administrators were more concerned about discipline than her injuries. I had to take her to the doctor the next day. Is there anything I can do to get reimbursed for the bill?” Get answers to […]Posted on December 4, 2023
- LawCall Panama City, FL – Recent Changes to Laws in FloridaAttorneys Chris Young & Ted Howell of Perry & Young discuss recent changes to laws in Florida. Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall . #personalinjurylawyerPosted on December 4, 2023
- LawCall Panama City, FL – Car Accident, Who’s At Fault – 2023LawCall Viewer Email Question – “I was backing out of a parking spot and another driver backed into me. The report claims I was at fault. I don’t see how. Obviously, the guy was going too fast in reverse. What should I do?” Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall . #personalinjurylawyerPosted on November 13, 2023
November 14th, 2023