The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm was formed in 2002 by Bill Eiland and Allen Ritchie. Each lawyer had successful practices before deciding to partner with each other. So why partner? The reasons were simple, they shared a common life goal and passion to pursue justice for all and provide the highest quality representation for personal injury victims and their families
Bill Eiland is a personal injury attorney with millions of dollars awarded to his clients.
Bill was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from the University of South Alabama with a B.A. in Political Science in 1991. He then received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1995.
Local 15 LawCall is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show, on the air each Sunday at 10:30 PM, hosted by local personal injury attorney Bill Eiland of the law firm of Eiland & Ritchie, LLC.
The show features guests attorneys from across southern Alabama and along the Gulf. Every show highlights one call-in topic. The attorneys take live phone calls from viewers pertaining to that topic.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at (877) NBC15-4-U / (877) 622-1548 during the show.
The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm is a Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm. When you experience an injury, you already have enough stress in your life without being your own attorney. Bill & Allen want you to be able to pick up the phone and know someone will be there who cares. It’s no accident that the offices are in west Mobile, rather than downtown Mobile like many other lawyers. Bill & Allen wanted to be near where people really live work, be rooted in the community and be easily accessible to injured clients.
Local 15’s Andrea Ramey has been anchoring newscasts and bringing you live reports from across the Gulf Coast since 2006. She was named Best TV Reporter by the Alabama Associated Press in 2010 and again by the Alabama Broadcasters Association in 2013. Her investigative work has been nominated for three Emmy awards. In 2011, The Humane Society of the United States also recognized Andrea’s investigations exposing dog fighting and organized cockfighting operations in Mobile County.
Andrea graduated magna cum laude from the University of Missouri. She received the Stephen A. Trenkmann Award for excellence in broadcast journalism and was selected as a national semi-finalist in the Hearst Foundations News Writing Competition. While in school, she anchored weekends and reported for KOMU-TV, the NBC affiliate in Columbia, MO. She also worked as a capitol reporter in Jefferson City for KMOX in St. Louis.
You can catch Andrea anchoring Local 15 News on Sunday nights and her reports throughout the week.
- LawCall Mobile, AL – Lemon Law in Alabama – 2023What are your legal rights if you discover a problem with a car you recently purchased and the dealer refuses to fix it? Learn more about lemon laws in Alabama and get answers to all of your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on May 3, 2023
- LawCall Mobile, AL – Distracted Driving & Age of Driver – 2023Are younger drivers more likely to drive distracted compared to older drivers? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on May 3, 2023
- LawCall Mobile, AL – What Is Civil Forfeiture? – 2023What is civil forfeiture and when can it be used? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on April 24, 2023
- LawCall Mobile, AL – Termite Damage & No Help From Pest Control Company – 2023What are your legal options if your home has termite damage and the pest control company refuses to help, what are your legal options? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on March 22, 2023
- LawCall Mobile, AL – Slip & Fall In A Business Parking Lot – 2023What are your legal options if you slip & fall in a damaged spot in a parking lot? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall . Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall #premisesliability #personalinjuryPosted on March 22, 2023
Parkinson’s Tied to Camp Lejeune Veterans
May 26th, 2023
It seems to get worse for the men and women who served at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. Now comes word that the veterans and their families are 70% more likely to get Parkinson’s disease than[...]
Alabama DUI Law Could Change
May 18th, 2023
Did you know that for the past 5 years, many convicted drunk drivers in our state have had to install an ignition interlock device if they wanted to drive? This sophisticated piece of equipmen[...]
Alabama Law: The State Could Take Mom’s House
May 12th, 2023
Alabama is one of a few states which can take your house for unpaid taxes and keep the whole amount. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I bring this up so you will take a serious look at your pare[...]
The Boater Who Hit You Probably Has No Insurance
May 5th, 2023
Many people think a boating accident is like a traffic accident, except you get wet. Nothing could be further from the truth. First, while the state of Alabama requires you to have insurance t[...]