The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm was formed in 2002 by Bill Eiland and Allen Ritchie. Each lawyer had successful practices before deciding to partner with each other. So why partner? The reasons were simple, they shared a common life goal and passion to pursue justice for all and provide the highest quality representation for personal injury victims and their families
Bill Eiland is a personal injury attorney with millions of dollars awarded to his clients.
Bill was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from the University of South Alabama with a B.A. in Political Science in 1991. He then received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1995.
- LawCall Mobile – Duties of An Executor of a Will – June 2022What are your legal options if you are an heir to an estate and the executor of the will is not taking the proper steps to distribute the assets? #lawcallPosted on June 22, 2022
- LawCall Mobile – What To Do If You’re Pulled Over For DUI – May 29, 2022What are your legal rights if you’re pulled over by police for DUI? Watch #lawcall for answers to your legal questions.Posted on June 20, 2022
- LawCall Mobile – Hit & Run Car Wreck – June 5, 2022What are your legal options if you’re the victim of a hit & run car wreck? Attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie answers your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on June 20, 2022
- LawCall Mobile – Workers’ Compensation Claim – May 2022Can you have both a workers’ compensation claim and a personal injury claim from the same accident?Posted on May 23, 2022
- LawCall Mobile 5-8-22 – Grandparents’ Rights in Alabama – May 2022What rights do grandparents have in the state of Alabama? Get answers to your legal on #lawcall.Posted on May 19, 2022
June 11th, 2022
If an Alabama parent is killed in a DUI traffic accident, the drinker could be forced to pay child support to raise the dead parent’s children. Payments could continue until the children are 19[...]