The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm was formed in 2002 by Bill Eiland and Allen Ritchie. Each lawyer had successful practices before deciding to partner with each other. So why partner? The reasons were simple, they shared a common life goal and passion to pursue justice for all and provide the highest quality representation for personal injury victims and their families
Bill Eiland is a personal injury attorney with millions of dollars awarded to his clients.
Bill was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from the University of South Alabama with a B.A. in Political Science in 1991. He then received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1995.
- LawCall WMPI Mobile AL 6-6-21 clip5Can someone be charged with DUI if they’re sleeping in their car? Attorney John Beck answers legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on June 10, 2021
- LawCall WMPI Mobile AL 6-6-21 clip4Attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie, LLC explains the importance of uninsured motorist coverage if you’re involved with a drunk driver that has no auto insurance. #lawcallPosted on June 10, 2021
- LawCall WMPI Mobile AL 6-6-21 clip3Attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie, LLC explains your legal rights if you’re the victim of a hit & run accident. #lawcallPosted on June 10, 2021
- LawCall WMPI Mobile AL 6-6-21 clip2Attorneys Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie, LLC & John Beck discuss the consequences of DUI in Alabama. #lawcallPosted on June 10, 2021
- LawCall WMPI Mobile AL 6-6-21 clip1Attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie, LLC discusses how the value of an injury claim can change when alcohol or drugs play a factor in the accident. #lawcallPosted on June 10, 2021
June 9th, 2021
Approximately 5% of seniors over age 65 live in nursing homes, yet nearly 20% of senior deaths occur from falls in a nursing home facility. Alabama residents deserve the best care possible from the nu[...]