The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm was formed in 2002 by Bill Eiland and Allen Ritchie. Each lawyer had successful practices before deciding to partner with each other. So why partner? The reasons were simple, they shared a common life goal and passion to pursue justice for all and provide the highest quality representation for personal injury victims and their families
Bill Eiland is a personal injury attorney with millions of dollars awarded to his clients.
Bill was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from the University of South Alabama with a B.A. in Political Science in 1991. He then received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1995.
- LawCall Mobile, AL – Injured in a Wreck With A Truck – January 2023Viewer Email Question – “My mother was in a wreck. There may be some health complications, We aren’t sure yet. The driver of the truck that hit her said he blew a tire and lost control and his company seems to agree with that assessment. We filed a claim with the company’s insurance and are […]Posted on February 2, 2023
- LawCall Mobile 2022 5 min episode – Fighting The Insurance CompanyLawCall Mobile 2022 5 min episode – Fighting The Insurance CompanyPosted on October 27, 2022
- LawCall Mobile, AL Five Minute Show 2022 Termite DamageGet answers to your legal questions about termite damage on the Gulf Coast in this special 5 minute episode of LawCall.Posted on October 3, 2022
- LawCall Mobile , AL – Slips, Trips & Falls 5 Minute Episode – 2022Personal injury attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie answers your legal questions about slip & fall on a special 5 minute episode of #lawcall .Posted on October 3, 2022
- LawCall Mobile, AL – All About Injuries 5 Minute Episode – 2022Attorney Bill Eiland of Eiland & Ritchie answers your personal injury questions on this special 5 minute episode of #lawcall .Posted on October 3, 2022
February 3rd, 2023
If you are a passenger in Alabama and get into a car wreck, you had better hope the other car is at fault. The reason: you generally cannot sue the driver of the vehicle you are in. Sound insane? You[...]
January 26th, 2023
There are laws in our state to keep construction workers safe. But some companies will cut safety to increase profits. Here is my experience – don’t think the company is out to help you. The c[...]