Attorney Tim Elrod with host Whitney Kent
The attorneys at O.E.B. Law are dedicated to providing skilled legal support and personalized service to our clients. Our practice areas include personal injury, disability, and faulty drugs and medical devices.
Our personal injury clients face injuries from auto vehicle accidents caused by the negligent actions of other parties. We guide our clients through the often-complex legal maze to help them pursue full and fair compensation so they can move forward through life.
Our social security disability department helps many clients obtain much-needed compensation following a disability, injury or long-term physical ailment.
As Mass Tort attorneys, we represent clients nationwide in a variety of faulty drug and defective medical device cases. We understand the duty product manufacturers and distributors carry in the process of developing and marketing these products. We are diligent in our pursuit of full and fair compensation when that duty goes unfulfilled.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Sunday at 11:35 p.m., area attorneys join local broadcaster Whitney Kent and Knoxville attorney Tim Elrod to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (865) 656-7225. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- 1/27/2019 – Unpaid Restitution – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on February 6, 2019
- 1/27/2019 – Criminal Expungement – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on February 6, 2019
- 1/27/2019 – Child Legitimation – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on February 6, 2019
- 1/13/2019 – Harassment – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on January 31, 2019
- 1/13/2019 – Faulty Brakes – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on January 31, 2019
January 9th, 2019
If you are a veteran receiving or seeking VA disability benefits, you probably are already aware of the complicated state of the program. Veterans’ benefits, administered by the U.S. Department <><><>[...]
January 8th, 2019
If you have developed a hernia that is causing you pain and discomfort, your doctor will more than likely want you to undergo surgery. Hernias do not go away on their own. So, surgery may be your only<>[...]