Attorney Tim Elrod with host Whitney Kent
The attorneys at OEB Law are dedicated to providing skilled legal support and personalized service to our clients. Our practice areas include personal injury, disability, and faulty drugs and medical devices.
Our personal injury clients face injuries from auto vehicle accidents caused by the negligent actions of other parties. We guide our clients through the often-complex legal maze to help them pursue full and fair compensation so they can move forward through life.
As Mass Tort attorneys, we represent clients nationwide in a variety of faulty drug and defective medical device cases. We understand the duty product manufacturers and distributors carry in the process of developing and marketing these products. We are diligent in our pursuit of full and fair compensation when that duty goes unfulfilled.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Sunday at 11:35 p.m., area attorneys join local broadcaster Whitney Kent and Knoxville attorney Tim Elrod to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (865) 656-7225. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- Bankruptcy Questions – LawCallPosted on November 5, 2019
- In a Car Wreck and Insurance Denies Your Claim? – Legal VideosPosted on November 5, 2019
- 5/12/2019 – Vacation Home Insurance – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on May 15, 2019
- 5/12/2019 – Family Disputes – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on May 15, 2019
- 5/12/2019 – Child Custody Disputes – Knoxville, TN – LawCall – Legal VideosPosted on May 15, 2019
December 9th, 2019
Social Security Disability helps and assists you financially. If you are suffering from a disease that made you disable, you can apply for SSI. Social Security Disability has some strict rules and reg<><><><>[...]
December 2nd, 2019
Many medical conditions or illness come under the umbrella of social security disability. These medical conditions included physical and psychological diseases. The social security administration give<>[...]