The Alabama Association for Justice (ALAJ), which is a plaintiffs’ attorneys association representing consumers and businesses seeking redress through the courts, elected its new slate of officers at its annual convention held from June 12 through June 14, 2014. Prince, Glover & Hayes’ Josh Hayes was elected treasurer.
Leading the organization that has been around for over sixty years are the following attorneys:
– President – Mike Ermert of Hare Wynn Newell & Newton
– President-Elect – Josh Wright of Hollis, Wright, Clay & Vail
– 1st Vice President – Ken Riley of Farris, Riley & Pitt
– 2nd Vice President – Frank Woodson of Beasley Allen
– Secretary – Steve Nicholas of Cunningham Bounds
– Treasurer – Josh Hayes of Prince, Glover & Hayes
– Immediate Past President – Jeff Rickard of Marsh, Rickard & Bryan
Traditionally, there is a 6 year officer rotation, meaning that Josh will take the helm as president of this historic organization in 2020. Senior partner Bob Prince is a past-president of ALAJ. PG&H salutes Josh for his service to this most important organization!