Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm that has received frequent accolades for its outstanding legal work. Our firm is Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated, indicating that our Alabama personal injury attorneys have been recognized by their peers for their outstanding skills and integrity. This peer review translates into an AV rating that is available to the public to be used in evaluating our credentials. US News has also consistently recognized our firm as one of its Best Law Firms.
31 LawCall™ is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring guest attorneys from across the Tennessee Valley. 31 LawCall has been on the air since 1996 as your source of information regarding specific legal topics each week. Join personal injury attorneys Tommy Siniard, , Michael Timberlake and Will League Sunday Nights on WAAY 31.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:35pm. Call us at 256-536-0077 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- What is a Contingency Fee?Attorney Will League with Siniard, Timberlake, and League in Huntsville, Alabama shares how payment is accepted at the firm. If you do decide to hire Siniard, Timberlake, and League, they are only paid when, and if, they collect on your behalf. Find out more at www.law-injury.comPosted on June 30, 2020
- What Type of Law does Siniard, Timberlake, and League practice?Attorney Chris Wooten with Siniard, Timberlake, and League located in Huntsville, Alabama discusses Personal Injury Litigation and the types of legal cases they are experts in.Posted on June 30, 2020
- Why You Need To Hire a Local AttorneyAttorney Bart Siniard with Siniard, Timberlake, and League in Huntsville, Alabama explains why it is so critical to have a local attorney supporting your legal case. Visit https://www.law-injury.com/ for a free consultation today!Posted on May 31, 2020
- How Long Will My Lawsuit Take?Attorney Heath Brooks with Siniard, Timberlake, and League in Huntsville, Alabama discusses how long a lawsuit can take depending on where you are located. Read more Frequently Asked Questions at https://www.law-injury.com/faqs/Posted on May 31, 2020
- How Can I Afford a Lawyer?Bart Siniard with Siniard, Timberlake, and League located in Huntsville, Alabama discusses payment for legal representation. Did you know that Siniard, Timberlake, and League offers free consultations? They also work on a contingency plan. This means they do not get paid unless you get paid. Visit their website to learn more: https://www.law-injury.com/Posted on April 30, 2020
*Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by client.