Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm that has received frequent accolades for its outstanding legal work. Our firm is Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated, indicating that our Alabama personal injury attorneys have been recognized by their peers for their outstanding skills and integrity. This peer review translates into an AV rating that is available to the public to be used in evaluating our credentials. US News has also consistently recognized our firm as one of its Best Law Firms.
31 LawCall™ is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring guest attorneys from across the Tennessee Valley. 31 LawCall has been on the air since 1996 as your source of information regarding specific legal topics each week. Join personal injury attorneys Tommy Siniard, , Michael Timberlake and Will League Sunday Nights on WAAY 31.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:35pm. Call us at 256-536-0077 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- Why You Should Hire an AttorneyAttorney Michael Timberlake with Siniard, Timberlake, and League P.C. discusses why you should talk to an attorney. “In any situation, if you’ve been injured, you need to consider talking with an attorney. You can at least find out what your rights are, what the areas of concern may be for your case and the potential […]Posted on March 24, 2020
- Recorded statement to insurance company with Chris WootenPosted on March 3, 2020
- Wrongful death claims with MIchael TimberlakePosted on March 3, 2020
- Road damage claims with Michael TimberlakePosted on March 3, 2020
- Workers comp case manager with Tommy SiniardPosted on March 3, 2020
*Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by client.