Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
Get In Touch! Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall WLOX Biloxi MS 8-7-21 clip2Attorney Jim Reeves of Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC explains your legal options if a contractor is not properly making repairs to your home after you’ve paid money for materials. #lawcallPosted on August 20, 2021
- LawCall WLOX Biloxi MS 8-7-21 clip1Email Question – “Had a wreck last week and my neck and back are in serious pain. I had a neck injury from football 22 years ago, but no problems since then. Will insurance try to say this is a pre-existing condition?” Attorney Jim Reeves of Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC answers legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on August 20, 2021
- LawCall WLOX Biloxi MS 7-31-21 clip3Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC answers questions about HIPAA violations on #lawcall.Posted on August 13, 2021
- LawCall WLOX Biloxi MS 7-31-21 clip2In Mississippi, can you be fired if you refuse to take the COVID vaccine? Attorney Matthew of Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on August 13, 2021
- LawCall WLOX Biloxi MS 7-31-21 clip1If you’re injured in a hit & run accident who’s responsible for your medical bills? Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on August 13, 2021
July 31st, 2020
Every parent’s worst nightmare is something happening to their child. Unfortunately, this is the painful reality that too many parents experience when their child is hit in a pedestrian accident. Pede<>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.