Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
Get In Touch! Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Biloxi, MS – Car Accident in a Brand New Vehicle – 2023If you recently purchased a vehicle and then someone hits you and totals your car, can you sue the other driver to replace your vehicle? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on February 15, 2023
- LawCall Biloxi, MS – Faulty Medical Devices & Your Legal Rights – 2023Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer discusses your legal rights if you’re the victim of faulty medical device.Posted on February 15, 2023
- LawCall Biloxi , MS – Termite Damage – November 2022Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer in Biloxi, MS answers your questions about termite damage and the law on #lawcall .Posted on November 7, 2022
- LawCall Biloxi, MS – All About Injuries – 2022Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer in Biloxi, MS answers your questions about personal injury on a special 5 minute mini-episode of #lawcall .Posted on September 26, 2022
- LawCall Biloxi – Car Wrecks 5 Minute Segment – September 2022What are your legal options if you’re involved in a car wreck involving catastrophic injuries. Attorney Matthew Mestayer of Reeves & Mestayer answers your legal questions on #lawcallPosted on September 22, 2022
View All Videos from LawCall Hattiesburg
Bicycle Accident Injuries Caused by Dooring
April 22nd, 2023
When you’re riding your bike, especially when you’re using the bike lane appropriately, you should feel safe. Unfortunately, drivers don’t think about bicyclists the same way they think about other dr<>[...]
The Cause and Effect of Blunt Force Head Trauma
March 17th, 2023
Head trauma is among the most unpredictable injuries you can suffer in an accident. The brain, while widely studied, is still hard to understand when it comes to physical trauma. While some victims ma<>[...]
Should You Finish Medical Treatment Before Receiving an Injury Settlement?
February 20th, 2023
You’ve been injured because of someone else’s mistake, and you’re pretty sure you’re entitled to compensation—but how much? If the insurance company is pushing you to accept a settlement even as you g<>[...]
What Are My Rights as a Passenger in a Car Accident Case?
January 18th, 2023
Being hurt as a passenger in someone else’s car can be a helpless feeling. While the driver of the vehicle you were in has their insurance to advocate for them, it might feel like you have no one look<>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.