Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham 10-10-21 clip2If you’re injured on the job, are you still required to pay your health insurance through your employer if you’re unable to work? #lawcall #frplegalPosted on October 14, 2021
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham 10-10-21 clip1 part 2If you’re injured at work, how much responsibility is on the employer to make sure workers’ compensation benefits take care of you? Get answers to your legal questions on lawcall. #farrisriley&pitt #lawcall #frplegalPosted on October 14, 2021
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham 10-10-21 clip1Is your employer required to carry workers’ compensation insurance in Alabama? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on October 14, 2021
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham 9-26-21 clip3Divorce & child custody questions? Get answers on #lawcall.Posted on September 30, 2021
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham 9-26-21 clip2Get answers to your child support and child custody questions on #lawcall. Tune in to WBRC FOX6 News Sunday nights at 10:30pm for answers to your legal questions.Posted on September 30, 2021
September 30th, 2021
JD Lawrence with the Law Firm of Farris, Riley, and Pitt LLP has filed a claim against Charles Brian Hogg of McCalla, Alabama for the wrongful death of Mr. Patrick T. Jackson. Mr. Jackson was a road <><><><><>[...]
October 19th, 2020
A 2019 Pew Research Study shows that 81% of Americans now own smart phones, nearly three-quarters of U.S. adults now own a desktop or laptop computer, and roughly half own a tablet or e-reader device.<>[...]