Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Hurt on the Job And Ongoing Treatment – 2023What can you do received workers’ compensation in the past and now your injuries have returned? Is your case closed? Is there a way to re-open it? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on March 22, 2023
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Can You Be Fired If You’re Hurt On The Job? – 2023In Alabama, can your employer fire you if you’re injured on the job? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on March 22, 2023
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Importance of Having a Will – 2023Find out why it’s important to have a will in the state of Alabama. #lawcallPosted on March 22, 2023
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Tax Troubles Because of Your Ex-Spouse – 2023What are your legal options if you’re having tax trouble because of issues with your ex-spouse? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on March 22, 2023
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Do I Have A Medical Malpractice Case? – 2023What are your legal options if you believe you’re the victim of medical malpractice? Attorney Ken Riley of @Frplegal answers your legal questions on #lawcall . #personalinjury #medicalmalpracticePosted on March 22, 2023
View All Videos from LawCall Birmingham
What Car Accident Lawyers Do
February 22nd, 2023
You might wonder whether you should hire a lawyer after a car accident. Although you have a general understanding of a lawyer’s role in a car accident claim, you might not know the specific tasks they<>[...]
Why You Should Get a Lawyer for a Minor Car Accident
February 15th, 2023
You aren’t required to hire a car accident lawyer after a minor crash. However, you should consider the benefits of seeking legal representation from someone with experience.
Leaving the accident scen<><><>[...]
How to Scare an Insurance Adjuster
February 8th, 2023
Insurance companies are large, intimidating businesses. Adjusters are the ones handling the claims, and it’s their job to try to avoid paying. They want to reduce the value as much as possible or find<>[...]
Can Insurance Companies Deny Claims for Pre-Existing Conditions?
February 1st, 2023
Getting hurt in an accident disrupts your life. You must alter your usual schedule to include doctor’s appointments. If you can’t return to work, the financial consequences can be severe. Dealin<>[...]