Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Injured in a Department Store – October 2022If a store employee accidently injures you while you’re shopping, is the business owner responsible for your injuries? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on November 16, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Did you REALLY Win Your Legal Case? – October 2022What can you do if you’re unhappy with the settlement offer for your legal case? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on November 16, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Victim of a Car Wreck By A Stolen Car – October 2022What are your legal rights if you’re involved in a car wreck and the other driver was in a stolen car running from the police? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on November 16, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Misdiagnosis in the Emergency RoomWhat are your legal options if you were misdiagnosed during an ER visit resulting in multiple medical complications? Attorney Kirby Farris discusses medical malpractice cases on #lawcall .Posted on November 16, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham, AL – Camp Lejeune & Birth Defects – October 2022Are birth defects covered by the Camp Lejeune Justice Act? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on November 16, 2022
November 23rd, 2022
Many Americans work hard for decades to save money for retirement. Home improvements are put on hold, funds are deducted from paychecks, and cost-saving budgets are strictly kept so that money can be <>[...]