Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Birmingham – New Construction & Termite Damage – April 2022If there is construction on a neighboring lot, will that increase the chances of getting termites in your home? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on May 5, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Termite Issues & the Age of Your Home – April 2022If you own a new home should you still be worried about termite damage? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on May 5, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Termite Damage Questions – April 2022Get answers to your questions about termite damage to your house on #lawcall.Posted on May 5, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Distracted Driving Includes More Than Just Cell Phone Use – April 2022Distracted driving includes much more than just cell phone use.Posted on April 22, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Tougher Distracted Driving Laws in Alabama – April 2022Should the Alabama legislature pass tougher laws dealing with distracted driving?Posted on April 22, 2022
May 10th, 2022
You’ve been seriously injured in a truck accident because of the actions of a negligent truck driver. Because you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries, you’ve filed a claim with the<>[...]
May 1st, 2022
After you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s wrongdoing, you can pursue compensation for your losses. Taking legal action doesn’t only mean filing a personal injury lawsuit, however.<>[...]
April 20th, 2022
There are stages to every personal injury lawsuit. If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence or risky actions, you may choose to file a personal injury lawsuit if you are unsucces<>[...]
April 10th, 2022
If you were injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, it is crucial to get a copy of your police report. This helps establish the facts of the accident and helps support your claim with the at<>[...]