Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Birmingham – Dog Bite, Who’s Responsible – July 2022Can the landlord be sued for damages if a renter’s dog bites someone? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on August 11, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Collecting Alimony if Spouse Lives in a Different State – July 2022If you’re separated and your spouse now lives in a different state, where do you file for divorce and can you collect alimony?Posted on August 4, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Child Custody in Alabama – July 2022What rights to fathers have any child custody cases in Alabama? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on August 4, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Mortgage Assistance Programs – July 2022What are your options if you can no longer make your mortgage payment? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on July 18, 2022
- LawCall Birmingham – Foreclosure Letter – July 2022When you receive a letter of foreclosure, how long do you have before the foreclosure? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall .Posted on July 18, 2022
July 20th, 2022
If you have been injured in a car accident, whether it was your fault or someone else’s, it’s critical that you receive prompt medical attention. This will ensure that you get the medical care that yo<>[...]
July 1st, 2022
With social media readily available on our mobile phones, we are constantly connected virtually to our friends and family. This allows us to share many aspects of our lives nearly instantly. While thi<>[...]