Personal injury attorneys Kirby Farris & Ken Riley
The experienced trial lawyers at Farris, Riley & Pitt understand the consequences and life–changing effects a major accident can have on a person’s life. Debilitating and crippling injuries can not only affect your own life, but your family members and loved ones as well. Hospital bills and medical costs associated with an accident can be enormously expensive and may financially devastate a family.
FOX 6 WBRC LawCall® is a live, 30-minute legal call-in show airing every Sunday night at 10:30. Hosted by award-winning broadcaster Melanie Posey, the program has guidance from attorneys Kirby Farris and Ken Farris, partners in the Birmingham personal injury law firm of Farris, Riley and Pitt. LawCall focuses on a different legal topic each week with guest attorneys from across North Central Alabama.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:30pm. Call us at 1-855-LAW-1955 during the show.
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham – Injured At Work – January 2022What are your legal options if you suffered lung damage due to your working conditions? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on January 18, 2022
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham – Auto Insurance Question – January 2022What are your legal options if you sell one of your vehicles but the insurance company removed the wrong vehicle from your policy? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on January 18, 2022
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham – Speeding Ticket Questions – January 2022What are your legal options if you paid a speeding ticket and then you’re later issued a revised ticket with a higher fine? Get answers to your questions on #lawcall.Posted on January 18, 2022
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham – Car Wreck Injuries – December 2021Viewer Email Question – “My nephew was severely injured in a car accident. It is unlikely that he will ever walk again. He hasn’t even graduated from high school yet. Will my nephew’s age make it harder for his family to receive a fair settlement for his injuries?”Posted on January 13, 2022
- LawCall WBRC Birmingham – Car Wreck – December 2021What are your legal options if you’re injured in a car wreck by someone that doesn’t have insurance? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on January 13, 2022
December 10th, 2021
A black box is also referred to as an event data record. It’s an electronic device found in many motor vehicles, trains, and airplanes. It records and stores information in the seconds before an accid<>[...]