We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
WLOX LawCall is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring a different legal topic and your legal questions.
We take your calls LIVE every Saturday at 10:30pm.
Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall 2018 on WLOX & WDAM – Construction and Product DefectsAttorney Jim Reeves and LawCall host Ken Flanagan talk about way to protect yourself and what to do if you’ve been a victim of product or construction defects.Posted on August 27, 2018
- LawCall 2018 on WLOX & WDAM – Talking With Sheriff Mike Ezell and Keith MillerAttorney Matthew Mestayer and LawCall host Ken Flanagan speak with Jackson County Sheriff Mike Ezell and George County Sheriff Keith Miller about distracted driving and the scams affecting our areaPosted on August 27, 2018
- LawCall 2018 Auto Accidents YTPosted on July 30, 2018
- LawCall on WLOX & WDAM – Family LawIf you have questions about family law answers could be in this episode of LawCall. Attorney Jim Reeves, host Ken Flanagan, and guest attorney Dianne Ellis discuss court orders, grandparents rights, and inheritance rights.Posted on July 26, 2018
- LawCall 2018 on WLOX & WDAM – Crime and PunishmentIn this episode of LawCall attorney Jim Reeves, host Ken Flanagan, and guest attorney Keith Miller talk about DUI laws in Mississippi, personal injury, and expungement of records.Posted on July 26, 2018
Reeves & Mestayer Law Firm remains confident in the Court of Appeals review of the Settlement Agreement against SRHS failed Pension Plan
July 27th, 2017
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has issued a ruling requesting additional information in the review of the Settlement Agreement reached between Singing River Health System and their Pe<>[...]
May 17th, 2017
Have you had hip implant surgery anytime from 2008 to 2016? If yes and your doctor used either the Modular SMF Hip System or Modular Redapt Femoral System produced by Smith & Nephew, you need to<><><><><>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.