We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
WLOX LawCall is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring a different legal topic and your legal questions.
We take your calls LIVE every Saturday at 10:30pm.
Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall 2019 WLOX & WDAM – Personal Injury with Jim ReevesPosted on March 29, 2019
- LawCall 2019 WLOX & WDAM – Love & The Law with Matthew Mestayer YTPosted on March 1, 2019
- LawCall 2019 on WLOX & WDAM – Workers Comp with Matthew MestayerPosted on February 12, 2019
- LawCall 2018 on WLOX & WDAM – Construction and Product DefectsAttorney Jim Reeves and LawCall host Ken Flanagan talk about way to protect yourself and what to do if you’ve been a victim of product or construction defects.Posted on August 27, 2018
- LawCall 2018 on WLOX & WDAM – Talking With Sheriff Mike Ezell and Keith MillerAttorney Matthew Mestayer and LawCall host Ken Flanagan speak with Jackson County Sheriff Mike Ezell and George County Sheriff Keith Miller about distracted driving and the scams affecting our areaPosted on August 27, 2018
April 13th, 2019
If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident, there’s a good chance your life has taken an unexpected turn. While you might be facing an uphill battle to reclaim your life an<>[...]
March 29th, 2019
No tragedy can match the pain of losing a loved one due to an unexpected accident. While no amount of money will ease your heartbreak, you have the right to seek compensation and financial stability t<>[...]
3M Knowingly Sold Defective Earplugs to the U.S. Military: Veterans and Active Duty Military May be Entitled to Compensation
February 18th, 2019
If you or a loved one suffered hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or other hearing damage due to the use of 3M Combat Arms Earplugs, you may be eligible to file a 3M earplug lawsuit. Call R<>[...]
February 10th, 2019
There are many auto accidents in which those involved immediately know that they are injured. For example, if you have bumps, scrapes, cuts, bruises, broken bones, or similar types of injuries, you kn<>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.