Personal injury attorney Vic Hawk with host, Neil Gordon
The Hawk Law Group is composed of attorneys with significant training in litigation and trial experience. Attorney Vic Hawk achieved the highest personal injury verdict in the history of Jenkins County – over $1 million – and he has obtained numerous verdicts and settlements in amounts over $500,000. Whether you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, construction accident, a slip and fall, or you have lost a loved one and need help with a wrongful death lawsuit, our team is well prepared to assist you.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Sunday at 11:35 p.m., area attorneys join hosts Neil Gordon and Augusta personal injury attorneys Vic Hawk,Reid Sanders, Chace Hawk & Shawn Merzlak to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (844) 706-1212. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall WRDW Augusta 7-4-21 clip3If a car is pulled over and a passenger is in possession of illegal drugs, is the driver responsible? Attorney Tianna Bias answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on July 14, 2021
- LawCall WRDW Augusta 7-4-21 clip2If you’re pulled over by the police and asked if you’ve had anything to drink, should you admit to having any alcohol. Attorney Tianna Bias answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on July 14, 2021
- LawCall WRDW Augusta 7-4-21 clip1Will you go to jail after a first time DUI conviction? Attorney Shawn Merzlak of the Hawk Law Group answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on July 14, 2021
- LawCall WRDW Augusta 6-27-21 clip3What are your options if you’ve been involved in a car wreck with someone that doesn’t have adequate insurance coverage?Posted on July 13, 2021
- LawCall WRDW Augusta 6-27-21 clip2What is the benefit of hiring a lawyer to negotiate with the insurance company if they’re going to take a portion of the money?Posted on July 13, 2021