Personal injury attorney Vic Hawk with host, Neil Gordon
The Hawk Law Group is composed of attorneys with significant training in litigation and trial experience. Attorney Vic Hawk achieved the highest personal injury verdict in the history of Jenkins County – over $1 million – and he has obtained numerous verdicts and settlements in amounts over $500,000. Whether you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, construction accident, a slip and fall, or you have lost a loved one and need help with a wrongful death lawsuit, our team is well prepared to assist you.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Sunday at 11:35 p.m., area attorneys join hosts Neil Gordon and Augusta personal injury attorneys Vic Hawk,Reid Sanders, Chace Hawk & Shawn Merzlak to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (844) 706-1212. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Augusta – Allegations of Child Abuse – May 2022If a child makes accusations of abuse while talking to a counselor or therapist, is there a requirement for the therapist to get law enforcement involved? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on May 24, 2022
- LawCall Augusta – Hands Free Law in Georgia – April 2022Does the hands free law in Georgia allow for truck drivers to operate a CB radio while driving? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on May 23, 2022
- LawCall Augusta – Should You Accept The Insurance Company’s Offer – March 2022Viewer Email Question – “My wife and I were in a wreck two months ago. We’ve been talking with the insurance company, but it’s taking forever. Can I accept what they’re offering now so I can get some bills paid and then go after the rest later?” Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on April 20, 2022
- LawCall Augusta – Can the Insurance Company Deny Your Claim – April 2022Is it wrong for the insurance company to deny a claim without investigating? Attorneys Chace Hawk & Vic Hawk of the #HawkLawGroup answer your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on April 20, 2022
- LawCall Augusta – Child Skipping School? – March 2022Are there an community resources available if you’re dealing with a child that continues to skip school? Get answers to your questions on #lawcall.Posted on April 20, 2022
June 28th, 2022
Who hasn’t seen the adorable GEICO gecko trying to sell them car insurance? If you haven’t, you probably haven’t watched a commercial in over a decade. The GEICO gecko is one of the most recognizable <>[...]