Personal injury attorney Vic Hawk with host, Neil Gordon
The Hawk Law Group is composed of attorneys with significant training in litigation and trial experience. Attorney Vic Hawk achieved the highest personal injury verdict in the history of Jenkins County – over $1 million – and he has obtained numerous verdicts and settlements in amounts over $500,000. Whether you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, construction accident, a slip and fall, or you have lost a loved one and need help with a wrongful death lawsuit, our team is well prepared to assist you.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Sunday at 11:35 p.m., area attorneys join hosts Neil Gordon and Augusta personal injury attorneys Vic Hawk,Reid Sanders, Chace Hawk & Shawn Merzlak to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! To call during the show, dial (844) 706-1212. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall WRDW Augusta – Car Accident While On the Job – 2021What are your legal options if you were involved in a car accident while at work but didn’t seek medical attention immediately because you didn’t experience any symptoms for a couple of years?Posted on December 1, 2021
- LawCall WRDW Augusta – Car Wreck Questions – 2021Who’s at fault? Get answers to your car wreck questions on #lawcall.Posted on November 24, 2021
- LawCall – Social Security Disability & Inheritance – 2021Can you continue to receive Social Security Disability benefits if you inherit your parent’s home? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on November 1, 2021
- LawCall – Wills & Estate Law Questions – 2021If your Will was created in South Carolina, does it still apply if you own property in Georgia? Get answers to your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on November 1, 2021
- LawCall – Can You Revoke a Power of Attorney – 2021Email Viewer Question – “How can you get a power of attorney revoked? My sister is spending all of my dad’s money.” Attorney Vic Hawk of the Hawk Law Group answers your legal questions on #lawcall.Posted on November 1, 2021
January 17th, 2022
After a car accident, you need to know the at-fault driver’s insurance information. This information will help you make a property damage claim to get your car repaired or replaced. It will also allow<><><>[...]
January 14th, 2022
Calling 911 after a car accident in Edgefield County is not just a good idea. In some situations, Georgia law requires it. With very few exceptions, you should call 911 whenever you get into a traffic<><><>[...]
January 13th, 2022
It’s always important to exercise caution when riding a motorcycle. Statistically, when a motorcyclist is involved in an accident, their odds of dying are 29 times greater than passengers in a car, tr<><><>[...]